We offer a mix of emergency, same day, one week and two weeks appointments. Each morning at 8.30, the appointments for that day, one week and two weeks later become bookable. If you need an urgent appointment, it is better to attend at 08:30 for an emergency or same day appointment rather than calling as this is the busiest time for the Reception. Sometimes, cancellations become available later on in the day. Some one week advance appointments will become available to book online through Patient Access at 8pm each evening.
Appointments can be booked via the telephone (main reception- 0207 431 1588), in person or via the Patient Access website (you must be registered to use this service- please ask at reception for more details). If you require a specific type of appointment (for example, an appointment in the travel clinic) please make sure you mention this when you book the appointment.
Patient Partner - You can book, cancel, check & change appointments 24 hours a day using our automated system. Please ring 0207 431 1588 and choose the automated booking option. Please make sure the surgery has your current telephone number.
Important notice regarding online appointment booking
In order to use the Patient Access service you must first register. This can be done at reception. When you attend to register for Patient Access please bring with you proof of identification (e.g. passport, driving license, student ID card).
Not all our appointments are available via online booking. If you cannot find a suitable appointment please ring the surgery and our reception administrators will assist you in finding an appointment.
Please try and ensure that appointments are booked with the appropriate Clinician and in the correct clinic type. If in doubt please discuss your requirements with reception who can advise. We try and review all online bookings to ensure that appointments are booked correctly. Where necessary we may contact the patient to correct any incorrectly booked appointments. This process is partiallly dependent on the information entered when the appointment is booked - so please do give sufficient details in the "reason" field when booking.
The following information may be of use when booking an appointment:
- Blood pressure checks - routine blood pressure checks do not need an appointment. Our interactive patient pod (located in our reception area) can be used to check your blood pressure. The results are entered into your medical record automatically. The pod is available whenever main reception is open. We do recognise that not everyone is a fan of technology, and blood pressure checks can therefore also be booked with our Healthcare Assistant- these are available by ringing reception.
- Insurance medicals / DVLA forms or other forms of private work cannot be booked online as they are not done during normal "NHS" clinic time. Please ring reception to book in this kind of appointment.
- Ear syringing / irrigation is available with the Health Care Assistant. However, the ear in question first needs to be examined first by the Health Care Assistant, to ensure it is safe to have the procedure. Please therefore initially book a single appointment with the the Health Care Assistant. Once the ear has been examined, the longer appointment for the procedure can be organised through reception.
- Travel vaccinations cannot be booked online as they require a longer appointment - please ring reception in order to book. Please check whether vaccinations are actually needed - we do get patients booking in for travel vaccinations when they are going to countries where no additional immunisations are required. Useful websites to help with this are fitfortravel.nhs.co.uk, 8weekstogo.co.uk and nathnac.org
- Contraception/ pill checks can be booked with the nurse. Please ring reception.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO PATIENT ACCESS