Since November 2012 a Patient Participation Steering Group with 10 patient members, a practice partner and the practice manager has worked to promote effective communication between the practice and its patients and to ensure that patients are involved in the development and monitoring of services at the Medical Centre.
To ensure the widest possible patient participation all interested patients are encouraged to register their interest in the wider on-line Patient Participation Group that
- acts as a reference group for the consideration of issues that need to be tackled and have been identified as priorities by the Steering Group
- advances new ideas and proposals for the Steering Group to progress in discussion with practice partners and management
All you need to do to become involved is to let the Practice Manager (Tushar Shah) know you are interested -make sure he has your contact details. You will then
- be contacted automatically about all Open Meetings
- be asked for your views on specific issues being considered by the Steering Group
- be able to bring your ideas and concerns directly to the Steering Group for them to progress directly with practice partners and management
Don’t delay - Join today
Camden Patient and Participation Group(CPPEG) is a body composed of elected members of practices’ Patient Participation Groups and nominated members of a number of key health concern groups in Camden. Its role is to give advice and guidance to the Camden Clinical Commissioning Group (Camden CCG) from a patient perspective, and to ensure that there is patient involvement at the beginning and during the Commissioning processes undertaken by Camden CCG. In elections December 2014, Leon Douglas and David Richards from the West Hampstead Medical Centre PPG were elected unopposed to represent the Camden West Locality on CPPEG.Since October 2015, Leon Douglas has been co-char of CPPEG.
Minutes of Meetings of the WHMC PPG Steering Group
The 2014/2015 Patient Participation Group report has now been published and is available here.
For the October PPG Newletter, please check here.