You can use Emis Patient Access to:
- Book an appointment online
- Cancel an appointment online
- Request a prescription
- View test results
- View your Summary Medical Record
Important notice regarding online appointment booking
In order to use the Patient Access service you must first register. This can be done at reception. When you attend to register for Patient Access please bring with you proof of identification (e.g. passport, driving license, student ID card).
Not all our appointments are available via online booking. If you cannot find a suitable appointment please ring the surgery and our reception administrators will assist you in finding an appointment.
Please try and ensure that appointments are booked with the appropriate Clinician and in the correct clinic type. If in doubt please discuss your requirements with reception who can advise. We try and review all online bookings to ensure that appointments are booked correctly. Where necessary we may contact the patient to correct any incorrectly booked appointments. This process is partiallly dependent on the information entered when the appointment is booked - so please do give sufficient details in the "reason" field when booking.
The following information may be of use when booking an appointment:
- Blood pressure checks - routine blood pressure checks do not need an appointment. Our interactive patient pod (located in our reception area) can be used to check your blood pressure. The results are entered into your medical record automatically. The pod is available whenever main reception is open. We do recognise that not everyone is a fan of technology, and blood pressure checks can therefore also be booked with our Healthcare Assistant- these are available by ringing reception.
- Insurance medicals / DVLA forms or other forms of private work cannot be booked online as they are not done during normal "NHS" clinic time. Please ring reception to book in this kind of appointment.
- Ear syringing / irrigation is available with the nurse. However, the ear in question first needs to be examined by a doctor, to ensure it is safe to have the procedure. Please therefore initially book a single appointment with the doctor (this can be done online). Once the ear has been examined, the longer appointment for the procedure can be organised through reception.
- Travel vaccinations cannot be booked online as they require a longer appointment - please ring reception in order to book. Please see Travel Advice for vaccines offered and further details.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO PATIENT ACCESS