Private fees are payable for work not funded by the NHS. Examples of these include:
- Travel vaccinations / malaria tablets
- Private prescriptions (for medicines not available through the NHS)
- Insurance claim forms
- DVLA medicals (taxi driver / elderly / racing driver)
- Fitness to attend university / college / sporting event
- Private sick certificates
- Solicitors letters
If you require an examination, please e-mail at email@example.com to organise an appropriate appointment outside of clinic hours. Please note we can now accept the following forms of payment: cash or credit / debit card.
If you have e-mailed an enquiry and not heard back after 7 working days please call and speak to reception.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID19 CRISES THE WAITING TIMES FOR PROCESSING THESE FOR ARE LIKELY TO BE MUCH LONGER. PEASE BEAR WITH US.
For the list of private fees, please click here.