Private fees are payable for work not funded by the NHS. Examples of these include:
- Travel vaccinations / malaria tablets
- Private prescriptions (for medicines not available through the NHS)
- Insurance claim forms
- DVLA medicals (taxi driver / elderly / racing driver)
- Fitness to attend university / college / sporting event
- Private sick certificates
- Solicitors letters
To enquire about the current fees for private work please see the list below or ring reception. If you require an examination please ring reception to organise an appropriate appointment outside of clinic hours. Please note we can now accept the following forms of payment: cash, cheque or credit / debit card.
For the list of private fees, please click here.